Healthcare providers operate in a complex environment; so working with a partner with an in-depth understanding of healthcare insurance and wider industry issues is vital. At Arthur J. Gallagher, our Healthcare experts have many years of experience working with a variety of clients in the healthcare sector, both large and small.
Our expertise includes:
- Private Health Clinics
- Family Health Teams and Non-Profit Clinics
- Privacy-Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Vicarious Liability for Physicians employing and/or supervising Health Professionals
- Primary Professional Liability for Allied Health Professionals
- Abuse Liability
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
Today’s healthcare industry in Canada faces a number of emerging risk issues related to healthcare reform, use of electronic medical records and the management of human capital. At the same time, health managers must also manage traditional risks including malpractice claims, workers’ compensation costs, property exposures and many other diverse liabilities.
As well as offering practical advice on risk identification, management and transfer solutions, our team will keep abreast of new legislation and emerging risks and provide bespoke initiatives to help protect your business and its reputation.