Group Home & Auto
With strong group insurance provider relationships, access to a global network, and a commitment to exceptional client service, we are a leader in developing and servicing group home & auto insurance programs. We’ve partnered with a range of organizations and associations to provide a way of offering employee and member groups a voluntary benefit at NO cost to the organization, and with some of the most comprehensive and competitive coverage options in the market.
Organizations/associations assume no liability, as the insurance contract exists between the employee or member and the insurance provider (underwriter). Partnering with Gallagher to set up your group program has other benefits, some of which include:
- An extension of the employee/member benefit and perk package at no cost
- No costs to the organization
- No extra administration required
- Dedicated Business Development Manager as a key point of contact
- Marketing material provided by Gallagher with sponsor approval
- Private client service team for executive team member quotes
Employee / Member Benefits
- Comprehensive coverage & competitive rates
- Insurance tailored to employee/member needs
- Convenient payment options with no service fees
- Additional discounts to help reduce premiums and save on home & auto insurance
- Personalized service from fully trained insurance professionals
- Preferred network of contractors, suppliers, auto repair shops with guarantee on work
- In-house claims advocacy
- 24/7 claims service guarantee
Contact us to find out if you belong to a group, or would like to find out how to set up a group program for your members or employees.
Assistant Vice President, Business Development
Toll Free: 1-800-615-4746 (ext. 3145)
To obtain a Group Home & Auto Insurance quote:
Toll Free: 1-866-752-8717
Group Home & Auto insurance programs are completely optional and offered to employees or members on a voluntary basis. No minimum participation is required and group rates can be significantly lower than non-group rates.