Technical Service Representative (TSR) – Surety
Technical Service Representative (TSR), Surety | Winnipeg, Manitoba
We have an opportunity for a Technical Service Representative in the Surety department in the Jack Blick Office location. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and technical service support to Surety/Construction Producer(s) and CSR(s). The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work confidently in a fast-paced environment, and will be an effective communicator with both clients and staff.
Technical Service Representative (TSR) – Surety is responsible for the timely production of all surety bonds, invoicing and renewal of bond accounts as well as ongoing client file maintenance. The Surety Technical Service Representative (TSR) will have a comprehensive understanding of contract and surety bonds and the coverage and wordings offered by various Surety companies and project owners. Self-motivation, problem solving, excellent communication and good time management are critical for success in this role. The Surety Technical Service Representative (TSR) will be responsible for maintaining strong working relationships with the clients as well as developing and maintaining strong relationships with the Surety Companies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum High School Graduate
- Minimum of 3 (three) years commercial lines experience and/or surety marketing experience.
- Applicants should possess a minimum CAIB 1 General Insurance License.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in MS products including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Adobe products.
- High level of accuracy for data entry and keyboarding skill with a strong attention to details.
- Willingness to learn on a continual basis and continue with education when opportunities arise.
- Superior time management, organization and process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment with a strong cohesive approach
- Client relationship focused.
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with key business partners, including surety companies, clients, the Producer(s) and CSR(s).
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and quickly change tasks.
- Highly motivated and results focused maintaining the highest degree of ethics and integrity resulting in exceptional client service
- Preference will be given to those applicants with a Post-Secondary Degree or completion of some A.C.S.B courses.
- Preference will be given to individuals with 3 years of direct work experience in Surety bonding.
- Applicants with Level 2 General Insurance License or combination of experience with Level 1 is preferred.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including; medical, dental, vision plans, life and accident insurance, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, opportunity for flexible work hours, and training programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please sign up for our talent Network http://bit.ly/GallagherTalent. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Our Canadian roots run deep, dating back to 1890. In Canada, Gallagher employs close to 1200 people in more than 35 offices across the country.
For more information, visit our website www.ajgcanada.com.