There have been many positive developments in the aviation and aerospace sector yet emerging and changing risks will continue to challenge the industry and Aviation and Aerospace Insurance is a central concern.
Our team works tirelessly with our colleagues in the USA and UK to design effective solutions, leveraging markets for competitive terms and acting as a catalyst for innovation when required.
Our expertise includes:
- Airlines, Airports, Air Traffic Control
- Caterers, Ground Handlers, Refuellers
- General Aviation, Corportate Jets, Helicopter Operators
- Government and Police Fleets
- Service Providers, Manufacturers, Airports' Liability
- Rotor-Wing Turbine Commercial Fleets
- Repairers, Maintenance and Facilities
Our strong relationships with insurers allow us to handle all classes of aviation business and we have extensive experience in government, military and police aviation, corporate fixed and rotor-wing aircraft as well as airport/refueling risks including second- and third-tier airlines.
In the case of a claim, we’ll work hard to avoid needless litigation and minimize any negative impact on your organization. You will be appointed a dedicated contact who will streamline the process. Our relationships with loss adjusters and specialist lawyers will help to resolve claims as swiftly as possible.